Babies are expensive, and new parents often find themselves overwhelmed by the cost of the items they need. From diapers to clothes to bottles, the expenses can quickly add up. But what if I told you there are ways to get free baby stuff in Canada?
Yes, you read that right. There are actually many places where you can get free baby items, from samples to full-sized products. And the best part? These items come from reputable brands and are completely free of charge. So, if you’re a new parent or expecting a baby soon, keep reading to find out where you can get free baby stuff in Canada.
In this article, I’ll share with you the best places to get free baby stuff in Canada. Whether you’re looking for diapers, formula, or baby clothes, plenty of options are available. So, let’s dive in and start saving money on baby essentials!
How to Get Baby Freebies in Canada
There are several ways to get free baby stuff in Canada that you can easily access from your smartphone or computer.
- Baby Freebies – Some places to find free baby samples, baby gift boxes, baby products, and coupons you can acquire before your baby is born. Some of these include baby boxes, Nestle baby samples, and the London Drugs baby welcome package.
- Diaper and Formula Samples – Certain brands like Pampers, Huggies, Similac, Nestle, Enfamil, and Gerber offer free samples of diapers, formula, and baby food.
- Baby Registry Welcome Boxes – Some retailers offer welcome boxes for those who create baby registries with them. These usually include a variety of baby essentials.
- Product Review Clubs – Some companies provide free baby products in exchange for reviews. Philips baby bottle is an example, but there may be others.
- Sign Up for Newsletters – Some companies offer freebies or discount coupons when you sign up for their newsletter.
- Parenting Groups and Forums – Local parenting groups or online forums often have swap sections where you can exchange items your baby has outgrown for items you need.
- Competitions and Giveaways – There are numerous baby-related contests you can participate in. Prizes often include baby essentials, family vacations, or home makeovers.
Remember that while many companies provide these freebies to establish a loyal consumer base, it’s also a good idea to read the terms and conditions before signing up to ensure you’re comfortable with them.
Where Canadians Can Get Free Baby Stuff
Here are 44 programs in Canada that offer free baby stuff, including a brief description of the company and an explanation of their program. You could grab a coffee by getting free Starbucks in Canada for this read.
- Similac Club: A program by Similac, a leading infant formula brand. They offer approximately $200 in free baby products and coupons for those who sign up.
- Enfamil A+ Program: A program by Enfamil, a well-known brand for baby formula. They provide free formula samples, baby products, a magazine subscription, and coupons valued at $160.
- Nestlé Baby & Me: Nestlé, a globally recognized food and drink company, offers a free baby pack, samples, coupons, and more when you sign up for their program.
- London Drugs Baby Welcome Package: London Drugs, a Canadian retail store, offers a free baby welcome package to customers who sign up for their program.
- Pampers Rewards: Pampers, a leading diaper brand, provides rewards points for purchasing their products, which can be redeemed for gifts and coupons.
- Huggies Rewards: Similar to Pampers, Huggies, another popular diaper brand, has a rewards program where customers can earn points and redeem them for gifts and coupons.
- Babies R Us Baby Registry: This baby product store offers a complimentary gift when creating a baby registry.
- Thyme Maternity Bump Benefits Program: Thyme Maternity, a maternity clothing store, offers rewards, gifts, and exclusive offers to those who sign up for their program.
- Walmart Baby Registry: Walmart offers a free welcome box for those who create a baby registry with them.
- Sobeys Baby Be Healthy Program: Sobeys, a national grocery chain in Canada, offers free prenatal vitamins and pharmacist consultations through its Baby Be Healthy Program.
- Toys R Us Baby Registry: Toys R Us offers a free baby swag bag and up to 10% cashback on registry purchases.
- Amazon Baby Registry: Amazon offers a free welcome box and discounts for parents who create a baby registry on their site.
- Indigo Baby Registry: Indigo, a Canadian bookstore, offers a free welcome gift for those who create a baby registry with them.
- Shoppers Drug Mart V.I.B. Program: Shoppers Drug Mart offers free baby samples, special offers, and information for new and expecting parents who join their V.I.B. (Very Important Baby) program.
- Best Buy Baby Samplers Club: Best Buy Canada offers select parents-to-be and parents with a baby under two a chance to receive free baby products in exchange for writing reviews.
- Heinz Baby Club: Heinz, known for its food products, provides free samples, coupons, and informational booklets to parents who sign up for their baby club.
- Gerber Baby Nutrition Kit: Gerber, an American company known for baby food and baby products, offers a free nutrition kit that includes samples, coupons, and feeding guides.
- Buy Buy Baby Free Goody Bag: Buy Buy Baby, a retail store focused on clothing, strollers, and other items for newborns and toddlers, provides a free goody bag when you create a baby registry with them.
- Baby Box Canada: This program offers a free safe-sleep box for your baby, including a mattress, free samples, and coupons.
- Johnson & Johnson: This well-known brand offers free baby samples and coupons when you sign up for their program.
- Nuby Canada Baby Club: Nuby offers new members a chance to receive free baby products in exchange for reviews.
- Telus Baby Health App: Telus offers a free Baby Health App that keeps track of your baby’s health and developmental milestones.
- Freebies from Baby Center: Baby Center offers a variety of free baby samples and coupons to new and expectant parents.
- Hipp Organic Baby Club: They offer free baby samples, coupons, and personalized baby advice when you sign up for their program.
- Ella’s Kitchen: Offers a free weaning guide and coupons when you join their baby club.
- Milupa: They offer free baby cereal samples and baby nutrition information to those who sign up for their program.
- Nature’s One: They offer a free baby formula sample to parents who sign up for their program.
- Seventh Generation: They provide a free sample kit of eco-friendly baby products like diapers and wipes to parents joining their community through their Generation Good program.
- Medela: They offer a free breastfeeding starter kit to parents who join their program.
- Booby Boons: They offer free lactation cookies sample to parents who join their program.
- West Coast Kids Registry Gift Bag: West Coast Kids, a baby products retailer in Canada, offers a free gift bag to parents who register with them. The gift bag usually contains samples, coupons, and promotional items.
- Well.ca Baby Registry: Similar to other baby registry programs, Well.ca, an online retailer of health, beauty, and baby products, offers a free welcome gift for those who register with them.
- The Honest Company: The Honest Company offers a trial of their popular baby products, like diapers and wipes, for free (pay shipping).
- Avent: Avent, a popular baby products brand, provides free samples, coupons, and promotional items for parents who join their program.
- GoodNites: GoodNites, a brand known for their bedwetting products, provides samples for their GoodNites NightTime Underwear.
- Boogie Wipes: Boogie Wipes, a product line dedicated to dealing with babies’ runny noses, offers free samples and coupons to those who join their program.
- Dapple Baby: Known for their baby-safe cleaning products, Dapple Baby offers free samples of their products.
- Cetaphil Baby Parents Club: Joining the Cetaphil Baby Parents Club offers you free samples of their baby skincare products.
- Lansinoh: Lansinoh, a breastfeeding supplies company, offers free samples of their products, such as breast pads and milk storage bags.
- Playtex Mommyville: Playtex, a baby products brand, provides free samples and coupons through their Mommyville program.
- Farleyco: Farleyco, a beauty and personal care brand distributor, provides free baby product samples through their website.
- Safety 1st: Safety 1st, a child safety products company, provides coupons and samples for their products.
- Munchkin: Munchkin, a brand known for its baby products, provides free samples and coupons to those who join its program.
- Parent’s Choice: Parent’s Choice, a baby formula brand, offers a free sample of their baby formula to those who request it via their website.